Unblocked Games World respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. We have implemented the following DMCA policy to address copyright infringement claims on our website:
1. Notification of Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our site, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your content was removed in error or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in California, USA if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
3. Repeat Infringers::
We reserve the right to terminate user accounts that are found to be repeat infringers of copyright.
Please note that we may share your infringement notice or counter-notice with third parties, including the allegedly infringing party and other interested parties. By submitting an infringement notice or counter-notice, you consent to having your information shared in this way.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us using the information provided on our website. We will promptly remove any infringing content upon receipt of a valid notification.